Disinfectant All Surfaces
For generations, industry professionals have been cleaning and disinfecting with the same type of chemical products. Now you can change the way you clean, Funk-Off Natural Disinfectant™ is just as effective as chemical cleaners but it’s natural, safer for everyone, including our environment.
Safe for you and your customers
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ is made from plants. Both the active ingredient and surfactants are botanically derived.
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ has an Environmental Protection Agency Registration Number (EPA) that lets you know that our product has undergone and passed a review of its formulation.
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™’s mild solution is non-irritating and non-toxic. It contains no chlorine, no synthetic fragrances or ammonia.
Safe for all your surfaces
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ is all surface friendly. It works without damaging hard (counters, etc.) or soft (chairs, etc.) surfaces. It is safe even on your food surfaces (where food is made, prepared or kept).
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ has a neutral pH, which is ideal for sensitive surfaces such as marble, granite, enamel and wood.
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ is non-corrosive on metals. It is specifically designed for compatibility with most metals, alloys and plastics. Non-staining formula.
- Broad spectrum kill. FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ kills 99.9% of germs in 3 minutes. Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal and fungicidal.
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™’s unique active decreases the chances of antimicrobial resistance, unlike other disinfectants.
- 2 in 1. FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ is not only a disinfectant, but a cleaner.
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ does not streak or leave behind residue. Non sticky formula. Ideal for mirrors and glass.
- FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ is 100% biodegradable in 14 days.
Directions for use
Please follow directions for safe and effective use
TO CLEAN: Spray and wipe with a clean cloth. No rinsing required. TO DISINFECT: Remove heavy soil on surfaces prior to disinfection. Spray and leave in contact with the surface to be disinfected for 3 minutes, then wipe with a clean cloth if desired. No rinsing required. It is recommended to test on an inconspicuous area. Surfaces that will come into contact with food must be rinsed with potable water after disinfection.
Efficacy test results demonstrated that this product is bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal in the presence of 5% organic matter. Kills 99.99% of the following germs:
Bactericidal: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (E. coli), E. coli 0157:H7, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus suis, Klebsiella pneumoniae (NDM-1), Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Viruses: Influenza A, HIV Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Human coronavirus. Fungicidal: Pathogenic fungi, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Candida albicans.
FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on pre-cleaned, environmental surfaces; objects previously soiled with blood/body/fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of transmission of this virus.
Special instructions for cleaning and decontamination against HIV-1: PERSONAL PROTECTION: Disposable protective gloves, gowns, face masks, and eye coverings, as appropriate, must be worn during all cleaning of blood/body/fluids and during decontamination procedures.
CLEANING PROCEDURES: Blood/body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces/objects before application of disinfectant. DISINFECTION: Spray FUNK-OFF Natural Disinfectant™ on the surfaces or objects to be disinfected for a contact time of 1 minute. Wipe with a clean cloth if desired. Surfaces that come in contact with food must be rinsed after disinfection. DISPOSAL OF INFECTIOUS MATERIALS: Blood/body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to federal, State and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
Users with sensitive skin should take additional precautions. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Store in original container between 15°C and 30°C.
FIRST AID: In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush thoroughly with water, seek medical attention if necessary. If ingested, call a poison Control Center. DISPOSAL: Rinse packaging contents prior to recycling. Dispose of any unused product in compliance with provincial and local regulations. For more information, contact local authorities.
Biodegradable in less than 14 days per OECD 301E Method. Certified disinfectant and disinfectant cleaner CCD-166.